We continuously monitor the development of the situation around COVID-19 in Sweden. We give high priority to safety and health for our guests, guides, and reindeer herders. We have taken necessary steps to prevent the spread of infection, so that you are safe when you are traveling with us. These precautions steps apply to all trips with us. We relate to Swedish authorities - the Swedish Public Health Agency and their recommendations and routines.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 before the booked trip, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, we can try to rebook the trip at a later time or we will refund the money for the trip.
These are our routines to prevent the spread of infection for everyone's safety:
- Disinfection of cars and premises between each activity.
- Hand disinfiction is available in the cars and premises we use.
- We offer private tours.
- The group sizes have been reduced on all trips to less than 8 people on each trip.
- Borrowed clothes are disinfected or washed after each use.
- Contactless payment options available at pickup.
- Guides and reindeer herders apply hand disinfection regulary.
- Face masks are available for our guests if needed.
- The guides and reindeer herder control their body temperature twice a day. We are aware that we do not have covid-19 symptoms.
- Guides and reindeer herders keep their distance outside working hours and in general they do not visit people in private.
- Our meetings within the company take place digitally.
- We apply hand disinfection and use disposable gloves when cooking.
What can we do for each other?
- The most important: Stay at home in case of illness or symptoms.
- Keep distance.
- Wash your hands. Use hand sanitizer.
- Sneeze or cough in the armpit or elbow.
- Only take part in the tour/activity if you have no symptoms and feel completely healthy.
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
Here you can read the latest about the covid-19 Swedish Public Health Agency
Best regards from team Go to Lapland AB