REINDEER & NORTHERN LIGHTS ALONG ROAD 45
We leave city life in Kiruna for a few hours and travel east on road 45. The road leads us further north, closer to the northern lights area and into the heart of northern Lapland.
We get to experience the Lapland winter nature and the northern lights from many different places along the way. One of the best is located in the northernmost tip of the small village Övre-Soppero.
The absence of city light enhances the starry sky and the northern lights. We will also make a one hour stop and visit the reindeer and walk among them with a head torch. You get the opportunity to feed them and get to know the reindeer that live in the middle of the primeval forest Torneträsk-Soppero nature reserve.
- Duration of the tour: about 5 hours
- Suitable for: Most travelers can participate, Easy tour.
- Including: Guide.
- Included: Winter jacket and warm winter shoes, Must be notified when booking. Enter size.
- Including: headlamp.
- Price: 895 SEK / Person, Departures: Evening tour from Kiruna at 18.00 - 23.00 December-March. Minimum 4 people / Max 8 people Departure. Minimum number is 4 people. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the tour.
- Included: Transfer by minibus, From Kiruna to Övre Soppero / round trip.
Good to know
When booking any of our Northern Lights products with us, we can not guarantee that you will see the Northern Lights. But we will do our best for you to experience the northern lights.