REINDEER HERDER TOUR
If you are looking for an experience that will make your smile shine for the rest of the year!
Welcome to join our tour in Lapland!
Here in the heart of Lapland you can become a reindeer herder for a day. You get to ride a reindeer sled behind a reindeer in the wonderful winter landscape, feed the reindeer herd and eat delicious food. You are invited to be a part of the Sami reindeer herder's real life. Afterwards, we gather around the open fire in lávvun (lávvu: Sámi tent) to eat a dinner made from exclusive reindeer meat. One hour after you have left the urban life behind you, you will be in a completely different environment where the reindeer are at the center. This is a region where people are few and the animals reign. Your stay can be memorable, restful and at the same time refreshing for body and soul. Something to take with you into the future.
- Duration of the tour: 7 hours.
- Recommended from: 6 years.
- Including: Guide from pick-up to drop off.
- Food allergies or intolerances are informed to us at the time of booking uded food: Traditional Sami food, fried smoked reindeer meat, with pita bread. Blueberry and lingonberry drink, coffee & tea. Food allergies or intolerances are informed to us at the time of booking.
- Included: Transfer approx one hour and fifteen minutes one way through the winter landscape. To the reindeer in the middle of the nature reserve Torneträsk-Soppero mountain primeval forest. Great chance to see moose and other arctic animals during the transfer.
- Included: Winter clothes and warm winter shoes.
- Equipment: Warm winter shoes and outdoor clothing are recommended, winter hat and gloves.
- Departure: Day trip from Kiruna 08.30 - Approx 15.30 December-April Price adult: 2075 SEK Children 0-12 years: 1675 SEK