Miessemánnu - A special experience to look forward to!
Spring and summer come with many wonders in nature! Miessemánnu is the Sami reindeer calf month. Here is a real adventure, welcome to take part in our everyday life! Few are privileged to be so near and in place to see this themselves. Don't miss this opportunity!
- Departures Monday to Saturday: 16.30 - 22.30 May-June
- Price Adult
: 1795 SEK / Children 1495 SEK / (3-12 years)
If you are looking for an experience that will make your smile shine the rest of the year!
Welcome to join our tour! Here in the heart of Sápmi you can become a reindeer herder for a day. Go reindeer sledding, feed the reindeer and eat delicious food. You are invited to be a part of the Sami's real life.
- Departures Monday to Saturday: Day trip from Kiruna 08.30 - 15.30 December - April
- Price adult: 1895 SEK / Children: 1595 SEK / (3-12 years)
Capture your dream during the polar night!
This can be a memory for life - welcome to join the tour! We will leave the city life in Kiruna for one evening and travel eastward on the aurora borealis road. The road leads us further north closer to the northern lights area and to the reindeer in the heart of northern Lapland.
- Departures Wednesday-Saturday: Evening tour from Kiruna 17.30 - 24.00 January - March
- Price adult: 2395 SEK / Children: 1895 SEK / (6-12 years)
We get to experience Lapland's winter nature, reindeer and the northern lights!
We leave city life in Kiruna for a few hours and travel east on road 45. The road leads us further north, closer to the northern lights area and into the heart of northern Lapland.
We will also make a one hour stop and visit the reindeer and walk among them with a head torch.
- Departures: Evening tour from Kiruna 18.00 - 23.00 Minimum 4 people / Max 8 people / tour. Minimum number is 4 people. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the tour.
- December - March Price: 895 SEK
A trip to the Aurora mountain in Torneträsk-Soppero nature reserve in northern Lapland gives you an unforgettable memory for life.
When visiting the mountain you can see the majestic northern lights. The mountain is considered one of the best vantage points in the nature reserve. We leave city life in Kiruna one evening and head east on the Aurora Borealis road. The road leads us further north in the wilderness into the heart of northern Lapland.
- Departures: Evening tour from Kiruna 17.00 - 24.00 October - December Price: 1695 SEK
If you want to come with your own car, transfer contact us before / Transfers can be made from other locations upon request.